St. John's Prep students have the opportunity to order their school and Physical Ed uniform through Lands' End or Tommy Hilfiger.
- Required School Uniform: Families must purchase the school approved skirt/slacks, tie, blouses/shirts, and school sweater from either Lands’ End or Tommy Hilfiger.
- Required PE /Gym Uniform: Families must purchase school approved physical education shorts/ sweats along with short or long sleeve tee-shirts. Hoodies are not part of the school uniform.
- Shoes: Students must wear solid black closed footwear. Girls must wear this with a solid colored knee sock or black or navy stocking. No boots, Uggs, Crocs, Foam Runners, mules or slides of any kind are allowed. Examples of acceptable footwear include any solid black Air Force Ones, Air Max, Vans, or solid black dress shoe.
- Socks /Tights: Knee Socks/Tights with the skirt can be navy, black, gray, white or cream colored. Footless leggings /tights, sports socks, thigh-high socks or nude stockings may not be worn. No boots of any kind are allowed.
- Students must order the uniform with the SJP Logo for their pants, tops, and sweaters.
- Log on to the Lands’ End’s website and type in our Partner Code (900172370).
- Log on to Tommy Hilfiger and type in our Partner Code (STJO22)
Both Tommy Hilfiger and Lands’ End offer SJP's required school uniform and physical education gear.