REGISTRATION FOR THE TACHS PREP COURSE 2023 IS CLOSED
The 2023 TACHS Prep Course at St. John's Preparatory School is an excellent way for 7th and 8th grade students to prepare for the 2023 TACHS exam. The competitive TACHS is required for students applying to Catholic high schools.
TACHS Prep Course consists of seven two-and-a-half hour sessions, all taught by experienced faculty members of St. John’s Preparatory School. The sessions cover all demanding mathematics and language arts concepts needed to succeed on the TACHS and help students gain comfort with test taking through practice. Our TACHS Prep Course has helped students year after year to achieve their full potential on the TACHS.
Please note the course registration is separate from the TACHS exam scheduled Saturday, November 4th. To register for the TACHS Exam, please click here
. The last day for the exam registration is Thursday, October 26, 2023.
TACHS Prep Course at St. John's Prep includes:
- Diagnostic and practice timed tests
- Strategies to maximize your scores for the abilities and achievements sections of the TACHS test
- Individualized study and review guides
- Workbook (yours to keep)
Dates and Times - 2023 TACHS Prep Course
The TACHS Prep Course will be held at St. John's Prep in person.
- Saturday, Sept. 16, 9:00 – 11:30 am
- Saturday, Sept. 23 9:00 – 11:30 am
- Saturday, Sept. 30, 9:00 – 11:30 am
- Saturday, Oct. 7, 9:00 – 11:30 am
- Wednesday, Oct. 11, 3:30 – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, Oct. 21, 9:00 – 11:30 am
- Saturday, Oct. 28, 9:00 – 11:30 am
Price and Registration - TACHS Prep Course
- REGISTRATION FOR THE TACHS PREP COURSE 2023 IS CLOSED
- Complete the registration form with your full payment of $375 to reserve your seat.
- There is a $100 non-refundable fee included in the $375 course cost.
The TACHS 2023 program begins Saturday, September 16, 2023. Registered students should arrive at the main entrance of St. John’s Prep at 8:45 a.m. sharp. Students should bring a pen, #2 pencil, and one-subject notebook with them to each class. Workbooks will be distributed in the first class.
Questions and Contact - TACHS Prep Course