Welcome, Class of 2024! You are now part of the St. John's Prep family and 150 years of Vincentian tradition of scholarship, faith and service. We look forward to meeting you at Freshman Orientation on Thursday, September 3.
Parents and Guardians, please make sure that we have your email addresses. As we prepare for September, we will email you updates on our plan for a safe and health reopening in our spacious building.
Please find links and information below to prepare your student for September. You should also review the information found in the Parents parts of the website.
- Freshman Orientation: Tuesday, September 8. More details will be announced via email in August.
Medical / Physicals / Fall Sports
- School Medical and Sports Physical Forms
- Completed forms for incoming freshmen must be submitted by August 1, 2020.
- All freshmen must have a completed medical examination before they will be permitted to attend classes at St. John's Prep.
- Forms may be submitted by mail or email. Please note Medical in the subject line along with your child's name in the email.
- If your child plans to participate in fall sports, please submit the physical, permission and
concussion forms to the SJP Medical Office by August 14.