Join us this summer for Red Storm Volleyball Sports Camps!
- Volleyball Open to Grades 5-9 (as of September 2023)
- $275 per session
- Register by July 17, 2023
Girls’ Volleyball Camp
July 31 - August 4 from 9am - 2pm
Coaches Stephen J. DeSalvo and Tess Connolly
Under the professional direction of Head Coach Stephen DeSalvo and JV Head Coach Tess Connolly, this clinic will enhance each camper's technical skills, tactical awareness, and love of the game. Each session will consist of daily drills designed to teach the skills necessary to improve their overall game and prepare them for competitive participation in the future. We are dedicated to promoting a high energy and positive experience and continue to build a solid foundation of techniques and strong confidence.
Campers will be grouped according to age, skill level and experience.
Why SJP Girls’ Volleyball Camp?
- Experienced Coaching Staff
- NCAA Division I College Guest Coaches and Players
- Fundamental skills taught every day
- Emphasis on team concepts
- Games with certified and trained referees
- One of the largest gyms in Queens
- Awards for skill challenges, overall performances, and improvements
- SJP Camp T-Shirt, water bottle and draw-string bag
- Individual player evaluation
- Grades 5-8
Coach Stephen J. DeSalvo
- Head Coach, St. John's Prep Girls Varsity
- Current Director, NYC Lady Bulldogs Volleyball Club
- Current Director of Volleyball, St. Stan's/OLH CYO Volleyball (11 Years)
- Former Division I Player, Siena College
- Former USVA Player
- Former Coach, NCAA Division I, Manhattan College
Coach Tess Connolly
- Asst. Coach, St. John's Prep Girls Varsity
- Head Coach, St. John's Prep Girls JV & Boys Varsity
- Former Division I Volleyball Player, Iona College
- MAAC Conference Champion
All players should arrive with volleyball knee pads, athletic clothing, sneakers, lunch and snacks.